This small church is one of the
most beautiful in the city. It was built in 1724 during the ruling of Phanariot Prince Nicolae Mavrocordat
by the Greek monk Ioanichie. The church is representative for the Brancovenesc style which blends Ottoman
and Western elements together with traditional Romanian architectural forms. The inside is equally beautiful,
with wood and stone carvings and paintings and frescoes. Address: junction of Postei Street with Stavropoleos Street.